Sulfate-free 2 in 1 solid shampoo - Colored hair
- Quite naturally
Sulfate-free shampoo for colored, bleached and / or keratin treated hair. Do you want to keep your vibrant color or prevent the copper from invading your blonde? Sulphate-free but filled with active ingredients and botanical extracts that will pamper your mop!
Marshmallow root to coat, detangle and beautify the hair
Sidr which is ideal for washing hair which has been colored without causing it to bleed while fixing the color. Rich in mucilages and astringent, it relieves uncomfortable scalps and fights against dandruff
Kachur sughandi which strengthens, beautifies the hair and stimulates their growth. Does not darken fair hair and brings volume and shine to fine hair
And all the other good ingredients contained in our other shampoos: cocoa and shea butters, bamboo extract rich in silica, protein of silk and panthenol.
Made in Quebec.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate (SCI)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter - Shea butter
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter - Cocoa butter
- Zizyphus jujuba leaf powder - Jujube powder
- Althaea officinalis root powder - Marshmallow root extract
- Kaempferia galanga root powder - Camphor Galangal root extract
- Silk amino acids - Silk amino acids
- Panthenol - Pro vitamin B5
- Bambusa arundinacea stem extract - Bamboo extract
It was during the birth of her first child that Sophie Caron, owner and founder of Tout Naturellement began to research, then to formulate gentle care products, with beneficial botanical extracts and minimal ecological footprint intended for young and old alike!
This brand new little being, who was quickly followed by two other children, had instilled this need for certainty in the quality of the care products intended for his children, then, with the ever-growing demand from those around him, that of her extended family, her friends and neighbors… and finally twelve years later, being at the origin of the increasingly popular Petit Navel range which is entirely dedicated to the Little Ones.