Pack of 2 charcoal toothbrushes
- OLA Bamboo
By purchasing an OLA Bamboo toothbrush, you help eliminate over 4.9 billion plastic toothbrushes discarded each year.
The toothbrushes OLA Bamboo biodegradable teeth are the best choice for your dental hygiene and for the environment. Our toothbrushes are easy to handle and the bristles are designed with high quality nylon for gentle brushing while protecting your gums.
- 2 individually wrapped adult toothbrushes.
- Soft bristles infused with charcoal for a radiance of whiteness.
- The shape of the bristles is curved upwards for better brushing of the molars.
- The handle of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of natural bamboo wood.
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of premium nylon for better brushing.
- The toothbrush head is compact to ensure good brushing of the molars.
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Bamboo comes from FSC certified forests.
- The toothbrush is designed in Canada and made in China.
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable depending on your municipality.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without the use of pesticides or insecticides.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more C02 than a regular mixed forest.
Use & care:
Your toothbrush should always air dry. It is best to use an open toothbrush holder, which does not retain water.
Let your toothbrush dry before putting it in a travel case.
We do not recommend storing your toothbrush in a closed drawer or cabinet.
Made in Canada.
Bamboo is a resource that renews itself quickly and has antimicrobial properties. In addition, moso bamboo, used in the manufacture of our toothbrushes, is a type of bamboo not consumed by pandas. It grows naturally without the addition of chemicals. The handle is 100% biodegradable. Nylon bristles are flexible enough to reach all corners of the mouth to keep your teeth perfectly healthy. It is a great alternative to plastic.
How to dispose of it:
Once the life of your toothbrush is over (it should be changed every 3-4 months) you simply need to remove the bristles from using pliers or break the head before putting the handle in the compost. The rest will go in the trash. You can also reuse the handle as a stake for a plant, to identify your plants in the garden or to start your campfire! Let your imagination run wild!
Our mission is to help reduce plastic waste by offering environmentally friendly products that are accessible and easy to use.
Making a difference means starting with small things. Our adventure started with the bamboo toothbrush, because it is an element that we will use all our lives and which is (almost) always plastic! But we weren't going to stop there! A ton of utility items are disposable and pollute a lot.
Hence the creation of our various other ecological products, such as our reusable bamboo utensils and straws, our reusable makeup removal pads, our ecological dental floss and much more!
For OLA Bamboo, social involvement is an integral part of the company's mission This is why we are doing business with Re-Source Integration, a social economy company located in Gatineau, which employs more than one hundreds of people with a disability, either an intellectual disability, physical limitations or mental health problems. We also work with the company Pivot Center-du-Québec, located in Drummondville, which is a psychosocial rehabilitation service through the medium of work. Participants in recovery are people aged 18 and over living with a mental health problem.
Whether it is for the assembly of certain products and displays or for the engravings of certain corporate products; it is a pride for us to work with these wonderful teams!
We plant trees
When you buy an OLA Bamboo product, you at the same time, participate in tree planting with Compensation CO2 Québec. It is very important for us to decrease our carbon footprint and to help the health of our beautiful planet. Since the start of the adventure, more than 2,000 trees have been planted in Notre-Dame des Bois and 1,000 more in Stratford, Quebec ... thanks to you!